The Operations Manager is responsible for the supervision of Global
operations and staff. The individual must have knowledge of OSHA regulation
and understand and enforce all of the required company operations policies
and procedures. The operations manager must ensure that all operations are
preformed efficiently and effectively and also possess the ability to
provide excellent service to our clients.
Duties and Responsibilies:
- Supervision of Staff
all operations staff and assist the Human Resource Manager
withinterviewing, hiring and terminating process of operation members.
- Provide training to all operations staff, and ensure that policies andprocedures are being followed.
- Liaison between onsite supervisors and the corporate office; maintain acooperative relationship between different locations.
- Conduct reviews of operations staff.
reports for such as safety meetings, injury reports, disciplinary or
performance problems and provided as necessary to CEO or Human
- Comply with federal, state, and OSHA requirements and regulations.
- Proper recordkeeping.
- Prepare operational schedules and maintain accurate timeline of alloperations.
- Provide a safe working environment at the different locations.
- Oversee global operations throughout the United States
- Other duties as requested
- 2 to 5 years management experience
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and strong decision-making ability.
- In-depth understanding of business management.
- Attention to detail.